Join the EEBus Initiative
EEBus Initiative e. V. – Take part to shape this future and become a member!
Shape the future of the Internet of Things (“IoT”) by designing its standards and framework conditions. Today’s participation in the EEBus initiative signifies to be a successful driver of innovation for the IoT. Hereby you get the ability to reflect on your business models of today and secure them for the future as well as develop new ones. Don’t leave the development of the biggest market of the future to your competitors. Take actions now and secure your place in the market of the IoT.
- Use the EEBus specification to develop new products and services. Without the IoT’s future standards as basis for your development no success is possible on this market. With our specifications your are able to develop standardized products and services to ensure your edge in the market and securing future-proof technology.
- Participation in working groups. The EEBus specification that defines the interoperability of your products with the rest of the world and it is therefor the key factor to the success of your products and services within expected user cases
- Networking and Knowledge transfer: Regular meetings with the leading stakeholders of the energy, communications and electrical sector on an eye level
- PR work: An association as a mouthpiece and representation of interests towards politics and associations regarding general, standardization and technological topics.
- Marketing: Joint, concentrated marketing and PR events for higher impact and range.
Become a member of the EEBus initiative e.V. today ! Our registration form is available for you to download:Application
If you have any further question, or just want to get us to know before you’ll join our initiative – Our office will happily answer any questions you may have and is looking forward to meet you.
News & Events
ISH: Heating and Smart Home manufacturers demonstrate products and applications with EEBUS
BDH and EEBUS present the common language for Smart Heating
EEBUS Innovation Space in the global IBM Watson IoT Center
Smart appliance industry applies SPINE for smart use of energy.
The EU uses EEBus in the reference framework for the energy efficient smart home. First EEBus compliant series devices available on the market and global reach.
The Thread Group and EEBus Create Liaison Agreement to Accelerate Adoption of Interoperable Solutions in Connected Home
SAN RAMON, Calif. & BERLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today the Thread Group and EEBus Initiative e.V. announced that the two alliances will collaborate in...
The BDH (Federation of the German Heating Industry) has become a member of the EEBus Initiative.